How can the College help you today?

This student and graduate support page will assist you with any administrative queries or requests you may have.

From this page you can do things like request a replacement Certificate of Completion, update an I.D. pass or get help with an assignment.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to use the contact form on this page, and a student services coordinator will be in touch via email.

Replacement Certificate of Completion

replacement certificate of completion

Course Continuation

course continuation

I.D. Pass Renewal

id pass