What you say about this course counts far more than anything we might say ourselves. That’s why we would love to hear about your thoughts and experiences about the course, and what you have gone on to do with your knowledge and skills.
Would you like to share your story with others?
When we send course information to prospective students, we will often include testimonials with this information. We also feature successful graduates and their stories on the testimonials page in our website and we would love to share your story here as well.
When featuring your success story on our website, we also provide valuable links back to your own website, Facebook page, blog, LinkedIn profile, or to examples of your work.
If you would like to share your thoughts and experiences about the course, simply fill out the form below. We will then get back in touch with you via email regarding your testimonial project.
What we require from you:
- A high resolution portrait shot, this is also referred to as a head-shot. Feel free to send your best selfie, but remember to ensure it looks professional enough for these purposes. Don’t forget to smile for the camera.
- Approximately 500-1000 words on what you liked about the course and how you feel it benefited you. If you have, or are going to obtain employment or commissioned work as a result of the course, please say so. We’d love to hear about the opportunities you have created for yourself and the doors that the course has opened for you, as will our existing and future students.
- PDF’s or links to any styling work completed during your studies or since graduating from the Australian College of Professional Styling.
In featuring your story on our heavily visited site, your included links will gain exposure which could lead to further demand for your skills and assist with increasing your online presence.
Where possible, we also like to use testimonials for promotional purposes and will often feature them on social media outlets, which we hope will give you and your talents further online publicity.
That’s all there is to it. Thank you again for your time and your participation in this course. We wish you every future success.
Things to consider:
Unsure what to write about in your testimonial? We’ve got some ideas to help get you started…
- What did you think about the course?
- What did you enjoy learning the most?
- How did you find your tutor’s feedback?
- What were the tutorials/assignments like?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What are you doing now you have completed the course?
- Have you obtained employment or commissioned work as a result of the course?
- What are your plans for the future?
- Would you recommend the course?
There’s no need to answer all of these questions, they are simply to give you some ideas and get your thoughts flowing. Add in whatever you feel is relevant to your experience with the college!